Autoit script recorder für mouse movement?

• möchte einen script Recorder für die maus Bewegung selbst machen für ein spiel damit ich mich 360 grad drehe für Video schnit wenn ich mich 360 grad drehe dann jemand töte das ich das Video bearbeite

wollte fragen ob es so etwas gibt dann würd ich mir einen script selber schreiben und was ich herunterladen muss ich habe schon macros probiert wie pulovers macro und macro Recorder nur im spiel wird es nicht durchgeführt auf dem destop macht er die Bewegungen im spiel aber nicht

please i need your help to add usb manufacturer or brand name in this picture added to combobox

when i inset 2 usb either (removable and removable) or (removable and fixed) to show real usb manufacturer

look please at those pictures:

One of them is : Generic mass storage usb device and second one is jetflash transend 8GB usb device

what i need is a function to add to combobox easily the Manufacturer or model of usb so when i click on combobox it will show

real or related brand model

Thank you in advance

please i need your help to add usb manufacturer or brand name in this picture added to combobox

when i inset 2 usb either (removable and removable) or (removable and fixed) to show real usb manufacturer

look please at those pictures:

One of them is: Generic mass storage usb device and second one is jetflash transend 8GB usb device

what i need is a function to add to combobox easily the Manufacturer or model of usb so when i click on combobox it will show

real or related brand model

please apply it to combobox here :

Flash Test

Thanks in advance

Dear Musashi

Thanks so much for your kindness and for your attention

i'm new here and i'm very happy to be among all good poeople here

i already wrote a topic in Help & Support Section Thanks again for you

i already wrote a topic in Help & Support Section

I saw you do that in the meantime :thumbup:.

Next request:

Could you please post the source code you have already created (if any). This would make it easier for other users to help you. Use the code tag </> from the header of the message area.

Musashi

Dear Musashi

Thanks again and again for informing me about the correct way to get help

i already get the excellent code code from Dear: Oscar

and the code is written here:

Flash Test

so, i need only to show USB Model to combobox as i tried but it show only one Brand for both USb

You can use the WMI for that! Specifically the caption is the attribute you're looking for.

There are also other attributes to only query the specific device you're looking for. This was just a more generic query.

Dear alpine

thanks a lot for your help

the code is working but the same problem as it shows only in combobox one model for all drives

so my request is to apply the code to combobox to show on selection the correct model of drive

look to the excellent code here and apply on it :

Flash Test

the code is working but the same problem as it shows only in combobox one model for all drives

so my request is to apply the code to combobox to show on selection the correct model of drive

You haven't provided any script for us to work on it. I only showed you the way to retrieve the information about the plugged in hard drives.

If you want any help regarding the comboboxes you'd have to give us a script or make a blank one where you have isolated the problem so we don't need to bother going through the whole script if it is too complicated.

Try checking the WMI query for any further information to distinguish better between the devices. Maybe they all just have the same branding?

You can query the information by running wbemtest.exe on your local machine. Click 'connect' and then 'connect' on the new window and then hit 'query' on the first window.

Type in the query I put in the script there and run it, you'll see all the available information for each device.

Sorry for that, it's an excellent code from Oscar and here is :

This code requires a non-standard UDF to run. So you might wanna post that too.

It needs another code Named : MailSlot.au3

the code here :

So if I understand this correctly you want to have the caption of the USB drive next to the drive letter in the combobox?

So if I understand this correctly you want to have the caption of the USB drive next to the drive letter in the combobox?

Yes my Dear . this is what i need

Thanks in advance

• Willkommen im Forum !

Vorab : Es gibt so etwas wie Satzzeichen (Punkt, Komma), die das Lesen deines Bandwurmsatzes deutlich erleichtern würden ;).

Fertige Game Recorder, mit denen man Spielsequenzen aufnehmen kann, gibt es reichlich(falls es das ist was Du suchst). Aus Deiner Frage werde ich nämlich nicht ganz schlau.

Sollte es Dir allerdings um Spieleautomatisierung gehen, dann empfehle ich einen Blick in die Forenregeln  :).

EDIT Raupi : Könntest Du das Thema bitte von 'Skripte' nach 'H&U' verschieben ?

86598-musashi-c64-png

"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen. Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Musashi (27. Dezember 2019 um 20:52)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Habe es nach H&U veschoben.

• Falls es ein 3D Game ist, kannst du _WinAPI_Mouse_Event() verwenden.

Für bessere Movements musste die Memory ausm Spiel auslesen und die Werte entsprechend mit memory write verändern.

Dazu gibt es hier allerdings keinen Support. :D

Einen Rekorder kannst du mit AutoIt vergessen. Naja es gibt sowas wie GhostMouse (selbst in au3 geschrieben). Aber für Games

ist die Performance nicht geeignet. Hab das damals mal in SA:MP gemacht. Da sollte mein Makro Rekorder autmatisch die Ernte

mit ner Maschine ernten. Am Ende musste ich heulend feststellen, dass das ganze viel zu ungenau war. ;(