Au3IrrLicht - Alpha-Version

• Hi all

First of all I apologize for posting in English because I'm sure that if I post in German it will be unintelligible. But as I better learn your language, I will post in German.

This work is one of my new attempts to create a graphical plugin, with support the creation of games for the autoit. Still in early stages of development yet, but I have worked on improving every day.
    I have published some time ago in the official forum (English), but was willing to post here also. I believe I will achieve good ideas.

Well, this plugin works as a wrapper of some functions of IrrLicht to be used in AutoIt. It seems a little crazy one tries to mount a game or 3d presentation in autoit, but if we consider that the graphics processing is independent of the script, is no longer so insane that way.

Download it at: http://www.box.net/shared/f9ygx6tk48

I hope you all like.

A. Percy

Edit Mega:
    German / Deutsch :

Ich möchte mich zunächst dafür entschuldigen, dass ich auf Englisch geschrieben habe. Wenn ich die Sprache besser spreche, dann poste ich auch auf Deutsch.

Diese Arbeit ist eine meiner neusten Bemühungen ein Grafikplugin für Autoit zu schreiben, mit dem Spiele entwickelt werden können. Es ist noch im Alpha-Zustand, aber ich arbeite täglich an Verbesserungen und Erweiterungen.
    Ich habe mein Werk vor einiger Zeit im Englischen Forum publiziert. Ich wollte es aber ebenfalls hier anbieten, weil ich mir davon verspreche einige gute Anregungen zu bekommen.
    Nun gut, das Plugin arbeitet als eine Art Wrapper(Hülle), um einige Funktionen aus IrrLicht für Autoit nutzbar zu machen.
    Es klingt ein bißchen verrückt ein Spiel oder eine 3D Präsentation in Autoit zu machen, aber wenn man betrachtet, dass die Grafiklast unabhängig vom Skript erledigt wird, dann klingt es nicht mehr verrückt.

Ich hoffe ihr mögt es!

Download : http://www.box.net/shared/f9ygx6tk48

A. Percy

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Xenobiologist (4. Juni 2008 um 14:51)

• Moin, moin A. Percy.

Welcome to the german AutoIt forum. :)
    It sounds great what you're doing.

I heard a lot about Irrlicht, but nnever took a deeper look into it, cause I'm a noobie in C++.
    But my IDE (Code::Blocks) has the ability to create Irrlicht Projects.

Greetz
    Greenhorn

p.s. Falls sich jemand über Irrlicht informieren möchte ... -> http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/

• Moin moin Greenhorn :)

Thank you!
    Sometimes I also use Code::Blocks, but I prefer the compiler of the Visual C++, as it's more optimized.
    I thinking to make a flight simulator using Irrlicht but this requires more time, and I'm newly married ...

mojn mojn
    A. Percy

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von A. Percy (5. Juni 2008 um 14:04)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Moin ;)

The idea with the fligth simulator sounds very interesting. If we can help you, say it us please ;)
    and btw: Congratz to wedding 8o

Deutsch:
    Die Idee mit dem Flugsimulator hört sich sehr interessant an. Wenn wir dir irgendwie helfen können, sag einfach bescheid ;)
    und btw: herzlichen glückwunsch zu deiner Hochzeit 8o

Mfg / Best regards Sider

• Ui, mal ein internationaler Beitrag mit Übersetzung?

Da bin ich dabei. ;)

Dansk:

Spoiler anzeigen
    [autoit]

skøre? Er altid godt.
    Det er tilstrækkeligt, men hvis andre er alvorlige, right?

[/autoit]

English:

Spoiler anzeigen
    [autoit]

crazy? Is always good.
    It is sufficient but if others are serious, right?

[/autoit]

Deutsch:

Spoiler anzeigen
    [autoit]

verrückt ? Ist doch immer gut.
    Es reicht doch wenn andere ernst sind, oder?

[/autoit]

Französisch.

Spoiler anzeigen
    [autoit]

fou? Est-il toujours bon.
    Il suffit mais si d'autres sont sérieux, non?

[/autoit]

Japanisch: :rofl:

Spoiler anzeigen
    [autoit]

クレイジーですか?は、常に良いです。
    しかし、他の人のに十分なことが深刻な場合に、右側のですか?

[/autoit]

Übersetzungen von Deutsch in ... frei nach INet. :rock:
    LG Crazy-A(lina)

Lieben Gruß,
    Alina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geheime Information: ;)
    OuBVU5ebLhHu5QvlnAyQB4A7SzBrvWulwL7RLl2BdH5tI6sIYspeMKeXMSXl

• verpasste die portugiesische Sprache :D
    (meine Sprache)

• Nachtrag und sorry:
    Portugiesisch

Spoiler anzeigen
    [autoit]

maluco? É sempre bom.
    É suficiente, mas se os outros são graves, certo?

[/autoit]

Lieben Gruß,
    Alina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geheime Information: ;)
    OuBVU5ebLhHu5QvlnAyQB4A7SzBrvWulwL7RLl2BdH5tI6sIYspeMKeXMSXl

• Moin moin Greenhorn :)

Thank you!
    Sometimes I also use Code::Blocks, but I prefer the compiler of the Visual C++, as it's more optimized.
    I thinking to make a flight simulator using Irrlicht but this requires more time, and I'm newly married ...

mojn mojn
    A. Percy

Hey, wow, you're learning very fast ... ;) :D

Also I send you my best wishes and congratulations to your marriage !!!
    So, at first manage your "Project Wedlock" and after this comes "Project SimFlight" ... ;)

Oh, bfore I'll forget it: In CodeBlocks you can choose the compiler, generally or for single projects.
    I also have M$ VC 2oo8 Express installed (1,5 GB installed files and 1o MB Registryentries :cursing: ) and I can use it with CodeBlocks if I want to.

Greetz
    Greenhorn

p.s. If you want to learn the "real" german language, then take a look at here, please ...
    http://www.plattmaster.de/index.html :rolleyes:

• Danke!

Ja, Ich weiss! I'm using VC++ 6. It meets my demand and uses only 300Mb. The more interesting thing is I'm using a 22" widescreen, so, in VC is more easy put code windows side by side. :)

Greetz
    A. Percy

ps: ok! I'll look at. I'm also searching a course in my city.

• They only thing I can say to that work: Incredible
    I think even the developer of AutoIt never expected that things like that would be possible in these few years. May the next year (my social year) I can find a little time to play with the IrrLicht engine, well I hope so and I'm looking forward to :D

Never stop that cause you're talented ;)

Kind regards FireFlyer

MFG FireFlyer

*Paradox ist, wenn man sich im Handumdrehen den Fuss bricht* :D

• They only thing I can say to that work: Incredible
    I think even the developer of AutoIt never expected that things like that would be possible in these few years. May the next year (my social year) I can find a little time to play with the IrrLicht engine, well I hope so and I'm looking forward to :D

Never stop that cause you're talented ;)

Kind regards FireFlyer

Vielen dank!

I'm having short time this week, but I'm working ;)

A. Percy

• I just tested it and the only thing I can say is: incredible!

Ich habe es gerade getestet und das einzige das ich sagen kann ist: unglaublich!

Projekte: Keine größeren (und fertigen)
    Gegen Internetzensur:
    https://epetitionen.bundestag.de/index.php?acti…s;petition=3860
    (Zeichnungsfrist abgelaufen)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 264 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Fast2« (30. Februar 2009, 12:99)