Aktuelle Warnung vor Pfishing Mail Attacken

• Hi!

Hier mal wieder zwei Trends für PM´s die fast täglich in meinen Posteingang flattern:

Trick 1:

Name: Irgendwas Indisch/Chinesisch/Asiatisches; Betreff: Beihaltet "RESPOND", Betreff ausschließlich in Capslock; Nachricht: FesterBetrag nach Todesfall frei zur Verfügung; Gefordert: Persönliche Info´s

Beipiele:

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL TRANSFER.

Greetings!.

I appeal to you to exercise a little patient and read through my letter, I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and investment assistance in your Country, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.

My name is Mr Musa Akim Office of Auditing and Accounting File Manager with Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of (US$10M DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. RICHARD BURSON from Florida, U.S.A) who died along with his entire family on November 1999 in a plane crash.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10M USD) to your account within 7banking days, while every necessary arrangement should commence after I have hear from you.

This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim, and I don't want the money to go into the Reserve Bank of Burkina Faso (RBBF), as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this transfer as a top secret between me and you alone ok.

I promise you that i will direct you on how this transfer will go successfully if only you can abide to my instruction.Upon receipt of your reply i will give you full details on how the business will be executed.

Kindly send me this information below to have trust in you that you would betray me.

(1) Your full name...
    (2) Your address...
    (3) Country..
    (4) Age...
    (5) Occupation.......
    (6) Private telephone number
    (7) Sex.

l will send you my details of this transaction as soon as I hear from you thanks, trusting to hear from you immediately with your contact information

My Regards.

Mr Musa Akim

TRUSTING YOU?

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Tata Youba.The secretary to the foreign remittance director with the Bank of Africa. I know that this email will come to you as a surprise and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I’m about to repose on you for mutual benefits of our families.

I need your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of ($7.2USD) seven million two hundred thousand United States dollars to your account within Fourteen banking days. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of ($7.2USD) three million two hundred thousand United States dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died without any nomination of the next of kin to the bank. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking policies but unfortunately for years now non of his relations has applied for the claim..

It is on this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and seek your assistance in transferring the fund.My plan is that the fund will be released to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased. The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I have agreed that 40 % of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, and 60 % would be for me. There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated in my transfer proposal.

Therefore, to enable the transfer of this fund to any account you may provide, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased.The bank will approve the fund to you on procedural banking process of cash transfer.Whatever information the bank requires concerning the fund from you will be provided by me.

On receiving your reply, I will give you details on how the business will be executed. Please kindly contact me as soon as you receive this proposal. Indicate your interest by providing the following information bellow.

1. Your full name:

2. Your contact cell phone number:

3. Your age:

4. Your sex:

5. Your occupation.

6. Your country and city:

Yours Faithfully,

Tata Youba.

Trick 2: Jemand schickt eine Mail ohne Betreff und Inhalt, nur mit Signatur. Das sind Bots, antwortet man, entlarvt man sich damit als lebendiges Postfach, und die Anzahl der Spammails steigt in kurzer Zeit bedenklich an 8|

Ergänzungen werden gerne gesehen!

MfG, campweb

• Offizieller Beitrag

Beste Lösung: Ich bin restriktiv! :D - Kenn ich einen Mailabsender nicht, wird die Mail ungelesen gelöscht. Wobei die Vorarbeit schon mein Provider macht und den meisten Müll in den Spambereich verschiebt. Da bekomm ich täglich eine Mail mit den Spam-Headern, kurzer Blick drauf, ob sich was drauf verirrt hat und erledigt. Somit ist mein Mailfach weitestgehend leer. :thumbup:

• Hi,

Ergänzungen werden gerne gesehen!

ich will hier nicht nochmal sagen, was BugFix bereits ausgeführt hat..
    (ich mache es ähnlich^^)
    Wichtig ist auch: Mails die viel Rächdschraibvehler enthalten sind verdächtig!
    (z.B. 'Pfishing' statt 'Phishing' :rofl: )
    Gruß
    ytwinky

(Ich) benutze stets die aktuelle (Beta) und SciTE..

• E-Mail einfach nicht bei jedem Scheiß weitergeben, dann ist auch [weitestgehend] Ruhe :)
    Aber thx für die Info - Phishing heit es aber korrekt

Es gibt sehr viele Leute, die glauben. Aber aus Aberglauben.
    - Blaise Pascal

• So schön Wegwerf-Mail-Accounts sind: Inzwischen weisen (gefühlte) 99% aller Foren etc. Registrierungsversuche mit TrashMail ab.

Also das kann ich nicht bestätigen. Ich nutze 10 Minuten Mail schon seit einigen Monaten (um genau zu sein seit dem 3. Juli 2011 ;) ) und mir kam bisher erst eine Webseite unter, die die Adresse als Trashmail erkannte, unter.